Egencia – Pathways to Growth
From our origins within travel leader Expedia, today Egencia has become the fifth largest and one of the most respected travel management companies in the world, serving thousands of global clients – from small and mid-sized businesses to Fortune 100 companies.
- Founded in 2002 as Expedia Corporate Travel
- 5th largest travel management company worldwide
- 2009 gross bookings of over $1.4 billion
- Customers average nearly 90 percent online adoption
- 4200 customer companies worldwide
About Expedia, Inc.
- Expedia is the world’s #1 travel agency and the largest provider of hotel bookings
- Employees of 90 percent of Fortune 100 companies book on Expedia.com
- In addition to Egencia and Expedia.com, our technology powers hundreds of airline, hotel, rental car and other travel related sites
- Fortune 1000 company, publicly traded on NASDAQ: EXPE
- In 2008, over 56 million gross room nights were booked on the Expedia, Inc. portfolio of sites
- 69 million global travelers visit our sites each month